Zapraszamy do uzdrowiska Busko-Zdrój. Noclegi, restauracje, aktywny wypoczynek, sanatoria, Uzdrowisko na 4 pory roku, Nocleg, w busku, sanatoria, noclegi, kwatery, pensjonaty, hotele, firmy, buskowianka, pokoje, handel, usługi, woda, mineralna, gazowana, niegazowana, kwatery, zabiegi, borowina, reumatyzm, krio, marconi, źródlana, wiadomośći, konkursy, imprezy, firmy, biznes, zdrowie, odnowa, biologiczna, busko, zdroj, zdrój, Busko, uzdrowisko, sanatorium, Busko-Zdrój, pokoje gościnne w Busku-Zdroju, masaż, fizykoterapia, kuracja, wypoczynek, aktualnosci, aktualności, wiadomości, wiadomosci, Ponidzie

LEGENDA

grzyby

runo leśne

zwierzeta

przyjazd ze zwierzętami

jadalnia

wyżywienie

konie

jazda konna

koscioly

zabytki sakralne

namiot

rozbicie namiotu

narty

wyciąg narciarski

nocleg

nocleg

ogniska

ognisko, grill

parking

parking

plywanie

kąpielisko

prysznic

łazienka

rower

wypożyczanie rowerów

ryby

wędkowanie

sady

sad owocowy

sport

rekreacja

wycieczki_piesze

wędrówki piesze

zabytki

zabytki

inwalida

dostosowane do potrzeb osób niepełnosprawnych

×

Historic buildings and sites

St. Leonard church

St. Leonard churchIt is the oldest preserved building in Busko-Zdrój. This cemetery church with a log cabin construction was raised in 1699 by a carpenter Walenty and built in place of the 12th-century church which was there before. St. Leonard church was made of larch wood, with a presbytery facing the east. The most significant equipment element is the main Late Baroque altar with a centrally-situated statue of the church’s patron St. Leonard. The church is surrounded by an old, closed cemetery in which there is, among others, the grave of the Rzewuski family (one member of the Rzewuski family, Feliks, was a founder of the Busko health resort). The church is closed and can be visited several times a year. Inside there are indulgence masses celebrated on the patron’s day i.e. on Sunday that immediately follows the the date 6 November.

Priory complex of the Norbertines

Priory complex of the NorbertinesSituated near the marketplace is one of the oldest historic buildings in the town. The priory complex comprises: the Immaculate Conception of Mary Baroque – Neoclassical church with Gothic elements (raised in the period 1592-1621), the old priory and a free-standing bell-tower. The original church was built in the place of the current one in the year around 1166. In the period 1180-1820 it was a part of the priory complex for the existing at that time in Busko-Zdrój convent of the Norbertines. The current design of the church is the result of its thorough reconstruction after the fire in 1820. At that time, the old presbytery was replaced by the nave and from the east the Baroque – Neoclassical façade was built.

St. Anne church

St. Anne churchThe Neo-Gothic St. Anne church is situated in the eastern part of Park Zdrojowy (Spa Park) and was raised in 1884 thanks to the efforts of Aleksander Dobrzyński. To a huge extent, residents of the town contributed to the construction of the church which was opened in 1888. Its vestibule and sacristy were built on in 1907. Today, St. Anne church serves as a spa chapel and is open to the health resort visitors for the whole year.

“Dersław’s Castle” boarding house

Dersław’s Castle boarding houseBuilt in 1911 on commission of the health resort’s doctor Wasyl Wasylewicz Jakobs. After the outbreak of the 1st World War, the almost finished castle, was sold to Leon Sulimierski who as a new owner named this extraordinary place “Dersław’s Castle” in honour of the first owner of the town, the knight Dersław. Since 1950 it has been a private property. In the period 1999-2003 new owners of the boarding house carried out a general overhaul of the building. Since that time, it carries the name: “Dersław’s Castle” Boarding House.

Marconi Sanatorium and Park Zdrojowy (Spa Park)

Marconi Sanatorium and Park Zdrojowy (Spa Park)The central part of the Busko spa park is occupied by the Marconi Sanatorium which used to be known as “Łazienki” (Baths). The building designed by an Italian architect, Henry Marconi, was opened in 1836. The Late Neo-Classical “Łazienki” (Baths) were raised on the plan of the letter T, modelled on Roman public utility buildings. In the main hall there is a pump room with iodine and bromine as well as sulphur waters. In the concert hall there are organised numerous concerts and other cultural events. Today, this historic building which belongs to “Uzdrowisko Busko-Zdrój” S.A. (Busko Health-Resort, Public Limited-Liability Company), serves as a seat of the sanatorium with 170 beds and a modern treatment base. For years, the “Marconi” Sanatorium has been the greatest flagship of the town.

Park Zdrojowy (Spa Park)Park-Zdrojowy (Spa Park) – designed in the 19th century by a gardener Ignatius Hanusz. The park with the surface area exceeding 14 ha captivates with its beauty and a variety of the forest stand. Among 4500 species of trees the most common are: Norway Maple, fine-grained linden, Horse-chestnut and the European White Elm. You can admire here trees which are over 100 years old and account for 12% of the forest stand. The park can be divided into three parts: the bath garden, the spectacular 950 m long promenade (Alley of Mickiewicz) which links the bath garden with the marketplace and the green square in the town centre. Recently, the park has been enlarged by a new part of the surface area ..... ha.

Numerous historic buildings and sites are situated not only in the town itself, but also in its vicinity. The whole Busko-Zdrój commune which apart from the town comprises 47 villages council offices is full of historic sites which should be seen by tourists who come to the “sunny town”.

Szaniec

SzaniecPicturesque village, situated only 6 km from Busko-Zdrój, with a historic Renaissance manor-house commonly called “Murowaniec”. It was probably raised in the period 1580-1609 by the Padniewski family. This is a Renaissance manor-house with Gothic features, with two overground storeys and one underground storey. In 1985 the almost completely ruined manor-house became a private property. In its surroundings survived remnants of the manorial park with the surface area exceeding 3.61 ha. The local legends have it that the manor-house is linked by an underground passage with the priory of the Camaldolese which does not exist any longer, but which was situated in the nearby town.

The Assumption of the Virgin Mary church

The Assumption of the Virgin Mary churchThe Szaniec parish was probably established already in the 1st half of the 12th century. However, the Gothic church which survived until the present time according to records was raised between 1480 and 1499 by the bishop of Wrocław - Krzesław from Kurozwęki who was at that time the landlord of the Szaniec village. In the 16th century the church was enlarged by a sacristy. The church was probably ruined during the Swedish Deluge. It was consecrated again in 1662 and with time was considerably enlarged.

Near the church there is the Renaissance castellum raised in the period 1580-1609 which was founded by the Padniewski family. It was constructed with the elements of the original Gothic building. The manor was abandoned in about 1815 and today is a private property.

Widuchowa

WiduchowaIn the village situated eastwards from Busko-Zdrój there is the Late Renaissance manor which comes from 1620. Initially, it was a fortified manor. In the 18th century the manor and the whole village became a property of the bishop of Cracow - Konstanty Szaniawski who handed over the village to the new Seminary in Kielce. The manor was put for auction by the Russian authorities after the January Uprising. Then, it was purchased by the Georgian duke David Wachwawidze for his son and his family. When he died, the manor became a shelter for Georgian emigrants. The Widuchowa manor was also visited by Dymitr Szalikaszwili, father of John (later, the main commander of the NATO forces in Europe). Today, the manor is a private property.

In its vicinity there is a small Late Baroque Blessed Virgin Mary church from 1791. Inside the church there is a Baroque altar with a painting of the Mother of God with the child in the middle from the 2nd half of the 18th century.

Dobrowoda

DobrowodaThe first church in Dobrowoda comes from 1354 and was founded by the bishop of Cracow - Florian of Morsk. Its current Late Gothic form dates back to the period 1524-1525. At that time there was also raised the Mother of God chapel. Near the Neo-Gothic church vestibule there are fragments of the Gothic inscription from the 16th century. While watching these beautiful walls, you should pay particular attention to the net vault of the nave. Attention is absorbed by the 18th-century painting of “Crucifixion” and the Renaissance marble gravestone of John Bobola as well as by the Late Gothic font of stone. Moreover, inside the church there is a magnificent sculpture of the Mother of God and the copper Stations of the Cross. Attention is also riveted by the painting of the Black Mary and John the Baptist. In the vicinity of the church there is a bell-tower from the 18th century and a statue of St. John of Nepomuk which is standing near it.

Radzanów

Radzanów is a small village situated to the south of Busko-Zdrój. In the village there is a beautiful manor-house from the end of the 18th century which originally was made of wood and its current form dates back to 1964. The southern entrance to the manor-house is in the form of a break with an attic on which not far ago there were Prussia coats of arms and the Sun. The manor-house is surrounded by the landscape park among linden alleys. This charming place was also exposed in the film “Szkice węglem” (Coal sketches) which is adaptation of the short story by Henryk Sienkiewicz. Since 1997 the manor-house has been a private property.

Chotelek

ChotelekThe first record concerning the village comes from the 12th century. The oldest historic building in the village is St. Stanislaus church. It is the only example of wooden architecture from the 16th century which survived on the whole territory of the Kielce region. Inside the church there was a Late Gothic wooden triptych of the Passion from the beginning of the 16th century which today is displayed in St. Anne chapel in Busko-Zdrój. In turn, in the church vestibule there is displayed a gravestone of Anne Gniewoszowska from the Gostyński family dating back to the year 1630. Moreover, in the church survived: the stoup of stone, the Late Renaissance pulpit from the 17th century, the altar and the ceiling with signs of polychrome.

Pęczelice

PęczeliceIn one of the private farms in Pęczelice there are remnants of an old Arian protestant church from the second half of the 16th century. The church was raised by an Arian owner of the village Stanislaus Gnoinski. When all his properties were taken over by the catholic nobility, the protestant church was used as a granary. To the present time there have survived only high basements, two rooms with barrel vaults and a small fragment of the Late Renaissance window frame.

Szczaworyż

SzczaworyżSzczaworyż is situated in the vicinity of the Szaniec Landscape Park. This is a place where two tourist trails run: the green one from Wiślica to Grochowiska and the red one from Busko-Zdrój to Solec-Zdrój. The historic pearl of Szczaworyż is the Late Renaissance St. James church from 1630 which was built in place of an old church from the 15th century from which only the presbytery survived. The church was raised on the plan of the Greek cross. Inside, one should pay particular attention to the Late Renaissance stucco decoration and other decorative motifs which come from the same period. The Rococo style can be admired on the main altar, pulpit and music choir. In the church there is also a painting of the Szczaworyż Mother of God from the 16th century. 1 km from the village there is an Early Medieval settlement where two periods of settlement were confirmed: the older one i.e. from the 7th-8th / 9th centuries and the younger one which dates back to the 9th/10th-11th centuries.

Janina

A village which since 1231 belonged to Dzierżko and Mark, Janina coat of arms. This is where the name comes from. In 1244 it became a property of the hospital in Zagość. In the Janina village there is a historic St. Adalbert church from 1822 with a bell-tower situated near it and a cemetery. The church is built in place of an earlier one from 17th century which was made of wood. In the main altar of the church there is a Late Baroque crucifix.

Żerniki Górne

In this village situated near Busko-Zdrój there is an ancient kurgan. It was made by people of the Trzciniec culture in the older period of the Bronze Age. The kurgan was raised in place of graveyards which existed in this region earlier i.e. in the Neolithic Age and the early Bronze Age.

© Copyright 2011 Urząd Miasta i Gminy w Busku-Zdroju Projekt i realizacja Crafton    |    Korekta: Norbert Garecki

...dla rozwoju Województwa Świętokrzyskiego...

Projekt: "Kampania promocyjna Miasta i Gminy Busko-Zdrój oraz utworzenie centrum informacji
turystycznej" współfinansowany przez Unię Europejską z Europejskiego Funduszu Rozwoju Regionalnego
w ramach Regionalnego Programu Operacyjnego Województwa Świętokrzyskiego na lata 2007-2013